- CAartStudio was founded by us in fall of 2012.
- We are Cindy and Anjana - 2 lynbrook high school students
- We both have 9 years of art experience
- We teach elementary school children basic art skills.
- We teach a wide variety of media, including crayon, sketch, oil pastel, and watercolor.
- No prior experience is necessary!
- In addition, we guide our students through various art competitions, allowing them to use their skills and creativity to reveal their inner artist.
- We teach weekly classes that are one and a half hour long for $12.
Some awards we have received
- 2014 Get to Know National Nature Art Contest, the finalist
- 24th Annual Taiwanese & Chinese American Athletic Tournament Painting Contest, 3rd Place
- UNEP International Children's Painting Competition on the Environment, Honorable mention
- PTA Reflections contest, district level
- "Teen Ink" magazine art contest, 1st place
- Ranch 99 Mother's Day T-Shirt Design, 2nd place
Award that our student has received
- Ian Chiu, age 12, Joaquin Miller MS, Grade 7, a semi-finalist of 2014 National Youth Endangered Species Art Contest, winning 3rd place with his artwork named "Humpback Whale".